Friday, November 21, 2008

36,116 words now

I am working on this still.... though some times I wonder why as even I find it dull.  I have to cling to the hope that I can edit and rewrite this in January into something worth reading.  I am pretty sure I need to work on the dialogue.  I am not sure I am using it effectively to illustrate the right points in the plot.  I still have a saboteur with no motive LOL to sort out as well, and some alien technology to figure out how to use and what it does.  Not sure I can wrap it up in 14K remaining words, but that's not a problem as long as I either finish at however many words within a month or keep writing EVERY day until I do finish.  And no editing until the draft is complete !

Sigh.  I must be nuts ....

I've been testing Aussie jokes here and there in forums and it seems some of them just don't work away from home :(  Pesky Aussie refugees on the moon will insist on trying to share their humour.... It's a shame that in my novel America has been annexed into the Occupied Zone of Southern Canada.   Otherwise I'd use some American jokes ;)

No comments: