Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WOOHOO

45,016 / 50,000

So close !  Fortunately/Unfortunately I have a lot more to write to finish the story.  I have mostly enjoyed the process and the deadline aspect of NaNoWriMo.  My partner was also inspired to work on a fictionalised autobiography, and I hope she keeps writing it after the month is out.  I think she has an important story to tell as a male to female transexual lesbian.  It is a hard concept for most people to get their head around, so maybe if she can tell her story we can spread some more understanding out into the general population.

My plot has changed over the course of the month, and I think I was trying to work too many elements into the one novel.  I have dropped one sub plot entirely for the moment, and I don't think I will be putting it back in later.  I probably don't need the wordcount, and I think it makes the story over complicated.

I hope all the rest of the NaNo writers are doing well....  if you aren't at 50K yet there is still time !!


No comments: