Saturday, November 15, 2008

I have lost the plot.... I mean it has run away from me altogether and I am chasing it as hard as I can but it's getting very weird in here now.

I have written about 5,000 words in the last two days trying to get this plot back to serious sci-fi but I am losing hope.

My self propelled electronic suitcases have been turned into alcohol stills by a group of Australian refugees from the next Ice Age, living in the mines on the moon. Said suitcases are now drunk on alcohol fumes and causing brawls among the Aussies by running into their ankles.

This is the same group of refugees who said they would not evacuate Earth without taking some kangaroos, wombats, emus, platypus and rabbits with them. Bastards are making it so much harder to plot. And WTF with the rabbits they are an introduced species damn it ! ! I am surprised they haven't asked for a bunyip.

HELP MEEEEEEEEE LOL, no on second thoughts this is way too much fun ;)

Though I am worried that I am crossing two genres and making life hard for myself.

30013/50000 - 5,000 words today !  and it still doesn't make sense :O

"Holy Goat Ears of Doom, Batman." ... "Yes Robin, Holy Goat Ears of Doom, indeed." 

1 comment:

Lisa L. Leibow said...

Wow! Look at your word count climb! I'm cheering you on. Keep it up.

Your flight of imagination will take you far. Intoxicated suitcases? and aliens who won't leave until they get a kangaroo?

Too funny!