Sunday, November 23, 2008

38,343/50,000

Wow what an interesting day.  I was having a problem with my plot and was lucky enough to get in a chat with another writer who pointed out some things about one of my characters and the bit I was missing just fell into place.  I now know who sabotaged the ship, how, why and who was pulling their strings.  I have no idea if I will be able to wrap the plot up in 12000 words though.  I'd like to get to 75,000 really, in the hope I have some left after editing LOL.  I don't think I'll get that far in the next week though LOL.  Never mind, I do still want to hit the 50K and am still basically on track to do so.  Fingers crossed I get there.

Good luck to the other NaNo participants :)

By the lame duck god of duckweed ! ! I think I can do this ;)

No comments: